Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Renée Zellweger New Look, Unrecognizable

Renée Zellweger New Look, Renée Zellweger Unrecognizable

Renée Kathleen Zellweger who is famous for her role in the film Jerry Maguire looks really different she was barely recognizable. The social media went berserk and people are speculating that Zellweger had cosmetic surgery. The whole whole thing started when she appeared on the red carpet last Monday October 20, 2014 at the Elle magazine 21st annual Women in Hollywood event. She looked remarkably different from her "Jerry Maguire" and "Bridget Jones's Diary" days.

Renee Zellweger answered back she said that it is silly and her new look is a result of her happy and healthy lifestyle. "It seems the folks who come digging around for some nefarious truth which doesn't exist won't get off my porch until I answer the door."

"My friends say that I look peaceful. I am healthy," she said. "For a long time I wasn't doing such a good job with that. I took on a schedule that is not realistically sustainable and didn't allow for taking care of myself."

No comments:

Post a Comment