Friday, June 17, 2016

Top Brain Supplements 2016

Brain Supplements, limitless pill, brain food, study pills

Brain Supplements, limitless pill, brain food, study pills


Do you need that extra boost for your brain to survive a college exam or a career licensing exams? Then why not take a pill that will give you superhuman intelligence like in the movies Limitless and Lucy. Unfortunately, like everything in Hollywood those pills are not true and they don't exist in the present. There are no hyper-advanced, underground, quasi-illegal pill that can give you access to 100% of your brain abilities.

In the movie Limitless Eddie Morra played by Bradley Cooper has acquired superhuman brain abilities after taking the mysterious NZT-48 pill. Unfortunately, a real "NZT-48" pill doesn't exist.

If you search online about NZT-48 pill you get hundreds of results claiming to NZT-48 pill or Limitless pill but will now give you real study about it.

But according to Rolling Stone there's a pill called Modafinil or Provigil that can give you enhance cognitive ability, these are drugs are commonly prescribed for individuals with narcolepsy. Modafinil is knows as smart drug the movie "Limitless" was based around it.

People who uses Modafinil said that it actually work, they say it makes you alert. There are no known side-effects of taking Modafinil but the study is scarce so we will never know just yet. Modafinil is also used as an add-on to medication in people with schizophrenia, to try to improve their cognitive function. 

However, according to this article who actually taken the drugs it does have annoying side-effects:

He took "100mg, or half a pill, for beginners, so I split one in half and had it at 10:45 AM. By 11:30 AM, I felt no different, so in classic impatient high chasing, I had the other half. I felt the effects by midday: It was like having a really strong coffee without the edginess. I realized that I didn't want to do anything else that day other than write this piece. I was supposed to be calling my friend at lunch, and I was annoyed that I had to do that. I could definitely see how this would be great if you had an essay to write, and you had all the research there for you. Other effects: I'm usually ready to chew someone's arm off by 1 PM, but I'd lost my appetite completely. My mouth was like a bag of sawdust, no matter how much water I drank. I didn't have any caffeine all day and didn't need it or even think about needing it, which is unusual, as it's normally a pretty vital part of my routine. Later, my editor asked me to draft someone else's piece, and I can't remember the last time I was so irritated. I realized I was growling at the screen."

"The only immediate downsides were a) that it made me feel quite horny, which isn't ideal at work, and b) that I had a throbbing headache from 3 PM onwards that lasted through to the next day", he added.

It seems that these supplements can really improve your focus, memory and motivation.

Other supplements that can give you the edge are:

SmartX – All in one $67.49
Ginkgo Biloba $24.99
Super Potent & Natural Brain, Memory & Mind Booster $15.77

More brain supplements here

2 comments:

  1. Find out if cogniflex brain supplement really works. Read the latest cogniflexsupplement reviews, get special discounts, coupons and free trial bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet!best brain supplements

    ReplyDelete