|Master Cleanse Diet, Weight loss, http://haileyswellnessblog.blogspot.com/|
Read about it here - http://themastercleanse.org, thought I'd give it a try.
If you want to join me here you can follow these steps:
1) You'll need these following ingredients:
a) Grade B organic maple syrup, it should be grade B or C, however grade C is very hard to find.
b) Lemons - freshly squeezed.
c) non-iodized sea salt - it should also be unrefined.
d) cayenne pepper
e) laxative tea
2) First thing in the morning you will need to drink 1 liter of water mixed with 2 tsps of sea salt. You must drink it straight because the taste is awful. This is called salt water flush.
3) The salt water flush will make you move bowel. After that you can start drinking the Lemonade. You must not exceed 12 glasses a day. To make the Lemonade simply mix the freshly squeezed lemon juice, 1 tall glass of water, maple syrup, and cayenne pepper.
4) A couple of hours before bed time, take laxative tea.
You are not allowed to eat any food. If you are hungry what you can take is only the lemonade, a mint tea, or water.
5) The recommended length of this diet is minimum of 10 days.
I'm going to start tomorrow, I'll keep you updated on how much I lose. Right now I'm 146 pounds. I really hope this will work.