Thursday, August 28, 2014
How To Maximize Running to Lose Weight
If you want to drop pounds fast you need to watch your diet and maximize your running exercise. Running can burn a lot of calories as long you do it right. Here are some tips on how to get it done:
1. Run longer than you used to - in order to burn more calories, add miles to your regular running routine. Always challenge yourself, once you get used to that miles you cover increase it gradually.
2. Run on intervals - begin running fast for about 5 minutes, then jog for 2 minutes then run again. Try 5 repetition. This will help boost your body metabolism that will help you lose weight. It will also improve your endurance.
3. Increase intensity - run longer and try running uphill this will help you burn more calories and you will certainly lose weight.
4. Eat healthy food - there are no secret in losing weight, the lesser and the healthier you eat the more pounds you lose. Avoid fast-food and junk foods, eat more vegetables and fruits. Don't consider potatoes as vegetable.
5. Monitor your progress - check your weight once a week and see all the progress of your hardwork. This will certainly encourage you and it will give you more confidence in yourself.