After waxing the common side effect is pimples. You will notice whiteheads, large, and little pimples on the skin you have treated. Here are some tips to minimize pimple breakouts after waxing:
1. Remove the dead skin cells on your skin by exfoliating it with a cloth and warm water before waxing.
2. Make sure that everything are clean, the hands of person who will perform the wax should be washed thoroughly.
3. After waxing do not touch the skin even it's irresistibly soft. Having the hair follicle remove your skin is more susceptible to infection.
4. Avoid saunas and whirlpool with any type of waxing for the next two days.
5. Avoid doing anything that is going to make you sweat a lot.6. If you get a pimple do not pop it, it will only spread the bacteria. Treat it with tea tree oil and acne medication.