I never thought that you can use Apple Cider Vinegar in a lot of ways. Yes, it doesn't taste good but it offers a lot of health benefits. It will keep the doctor away. POPSUGAR Beauty created a Youtube video on 16 different ways to incorporate it into your beauty and wellness routine.
1. Get rid of Breakouts - Apple Cider Vinegar exfoliates the skin with alpha hydroxy acids.
2. Soothe a sore throat - gargle it with warm water to help heal sore throat.
3. Get rid of dandruff - mix 1 cup with 3 cups of water and apply it to your scalp.
4. Remove warts - apply a soaked cotton ball and let it sit overnight.
5. Use it as deodorant - I'm not a fan of this one, since it may burn your underarm skin.
6. Heal a sinus infection - mix 1/4 cup water, 1/4 cup unfiltered apple cider vinegar, 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (good anti-inflammatory), 1 tablespoon honey, and 1 wedge lemon.
7. Whiten your teeth - mix 2 parts ACV with 1 part baking soda.
8. Heal sunburn - damp washcloth with cold water, put a little apple cider vinegar to the cloth. Dab the wet cloth onto your sunburn, soaking the skin. You should notice instant relief from any stinging.
9. Clean your makeup brushes - ACV will kill the bacteria and germs. Mix 1 cup of water to 1 tsp of AVC.
10. Soothe Eczema and Psoriasis - ACV can help calm itchy skin.
11. Prevent ingrown hairs - Apply the ACV to the affected area with a cotton ball. Let your skin absorb it then wash the area with lukewarm water. Repeat 2 times per day.
12. Detoxify your skin - mix ACV with bentonite clay for an exfoliating, detoxifying mask.
13. Get rid of stinky feet - mix 1 cup of ACV with 4 cups of warm water and submerge your feet, swish the mixture around, and soak for 15 minutes twice a day.
14. Boost your energy - ACV is rich in Vitamins E, A, and B, Megnesium, Iron and Calcium.
15. Improve digestion - make an easy digestion salad dressing. Mix 2tbsp water, 1 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp pepper, 1/4 cup ACV, 2 tbsp honey, 1/4 cup olive oil and 1 lemon wedge.
16. Help you Lose Weight - studies shows that vinegar can keep you from feeling hungry.